1.6
Additional Fees

The Dr.herself is nice, however, the practice in it's entirety is terrible.

They pack to many visits and you end up waiting 30 to 40 min, one time over 1hr after your scheduled appointment. The front office staff all nice, but I've experienced alot of unprofessionalism. Once went in for blood I get called the lady does not introduce herself takes me to the back and is training a new person. I felt like I was a dummy because neither spoke to me let alone asked me if ok for new trainee to draw my blood.

Another time I got a bill over $300, when I asked for the office manager she shrugged it off as it's my type of insurance, on two occasions I explained that it's how this was coded by the practice. It took me to speak to Dr. Ortiz she in turn spoke with the medical assistant who realized this was an easy fix, it was taken care of. Next, and the worst of this whole experience is that I'm having surgery in a few days in which I spoke with Dr.

Ortiz about at an appt in late July, or early August where she noted she had everything she needed to go ahead and complete the medical clearance I needed, an appt for EKG scheduled that following week. Here it is a couple of days to my surgery and this is still not done. On top of many calls, and eventually having to go to office where I was told by med assistant Dr. promised to do it first thing in the AM.

The next day it was still not done. I stood in waiting area waiting 2hrs so far (here currently) and each time I go up they tell me when she's done with the current patient she'll do it. Why not just tell me she can't until she's done with the rest of her patients? Now it's simply an out right lie, and no apology what's so ever.

As if I'm in the wrong. And the assistant tells me it would have been best to make an appointment...!!???

Tells me this two days prior to my surgery, and when three times I was told this would be done.I know this does not matter to them but I would not step foot here again, or recommend this place to anyone!

Review about: Orlando Family Physicians Medical Care.

Had an Experience with Orlando Family Physicians?

Comments